Above is the last supper enjoyed by the Emperor of Rome, Gaius Julius Caesar. Sort of.
I love the high-energy style of filming food that we have seen ont’ telly recently, and fancied a little leap in the direction of that particular bandwagon. This is my own spin on the work done by those crafty Frenchmen… with the idea of making something a little more organic and foodie perhaps.
- 152 hrs spent in my shed making rigs.
- 22,000 elastic bands.
- 16 visits to B&Q.
- Milk of the ever wonderful Penny Markham.
- 6 pints of lightly fingered blue tack.
- A dusting of fancy fingered Rob Morris, food stylist to the stars. Thank you thank you sir.
- 1 very happy butcher for all the lamb chops I bought.
- A most attractive wife to cook prawns into the night.
- 12 oz. Joe McNally lovely editor man.
- 1 James ever clever never late Heaphy on after effects.
- 1 kindest man in the world Paul Harrison, salon colourist.